Question about Televison & Video
The following hack was meant for a Samsung HD870 that shares many components with the HD1080P7 (Region 2 restricted).
It would have to be done using the original remote control that came with the DVD..
1. Turn on the Player with no disc on the tray, displayon TV would be "No Disk";
2. Press the "Repeat" key on the Samsung remote control;
3. Press the keys: "5 7 5 3 8" on the remote. Number 2 would appear on the screen for a short time;
4. Press "9". Number 9 is displayed on the screen;
5. Press the "Open/close" button on the remote. The tray will open. Leave it open for a few seconds; and
6. Press the "On/off" button in the remote.
This hack was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 06, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2011 | Samsung DVD-1080P7 DVD Player
Oct 17, 2009 | Samsung DVD-1080P9 DVD Player
Nov 11, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 27, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD Player/VCR
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!