Question about Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1001V Notebook
Here are the steps.
1. With the laptop on, insert Disc 1 and then turn the computer completely off.
2. Depress the power button and immediately begin tapping the F12 key (some Toshibas use F11) which will take you to a screen with choices of which device to boot your computer from.
3. Select the DVD drive using the up and down arrows and hit ENTER.
4. A message will appear saying "press any key to boot from cd (or DVD). Do so quickly.
5. Your recovery discs will then prompt you to some choices. Choose the recovery that restores you to the original factory install and follow any prompts after that to complete the process.
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv6-1030us Notebook
Jun 21, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jun 19, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
Apr 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jan 10, 2010 | Compaq Deskpro EP PIII-650MHz/ 128MB/...
Nov 07, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R52 Notebook
Oct 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jan 22, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4617 Notebook
May 06, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1001V...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: