#1 SPTI -1066 File SCSIPassthrough.cpp, line196 CdPomO:SCSIStatus (xO2) WinError(0) NeroError(-1066 SenseKey 0X05 KEY-ILLEGAL_REQUEST) (( NOTE: This section can be repeated several times with sequential numbers))
EXPRESSUI Burn process failed with status 3 AMCUIBase Setting 'ENU" as Nero File Dialog Language
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You've downloaded a *. BIN file, but there was no *.CUE file associated and you still want to burn the *. BIN file using Nero.
Your options are:
1) Create yourself a *.CUE 2) Convert the *.BIN to an *.ISO 3) OR use Nero to burn without the *.CUE file! ! !
Yes, that`s possible...just follow these steps and you will be sorted. No need for *.CUE files anymore
ok, here we go...
1) Start Nero 2) File -> Burn Image 3) Browse to the *. BIN file that you want to burn and open it 4) A window saying "Foreign Image Settings" will open 5) Check the settings. They should be as followed:
* Type of image: leave it to Data Mode 1 * Select the Raw Data check box Note->> The block size will change automatically from 2048 to 2352 * Leave Image Header and Image Trailer unchanged and set to 0 * Leave "Scrambled" and "Swapped" check boxes unchecked 6) Click on burn! 7) Enjoy This tut was for Nero 5.x.x.x, I was told that "Burn Image" is under "recorder" in Nero 6. The rest of the steps should be the same...xkalibur
When you go to burn a cd/dvd there should be and option for you to tick that allows you to burn the cd/dvd for other computer etc... to use too, before you click on burn have a look around for the options on that page
In my case, MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-860S did not want to write CD-R,-RW Verbatim using software NERO 8, but is easy to write their own software windows XP. in the Log file was as follows:
Could not perform start of Disc-at-once
Sense Key: 0x05 (KEY_ILLEGAL_REQUEST)
Power calibration error
Invalid field in parameter E: MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-860S
ACTION! :) Change in method of recording NERO 8 Burning mode: DAO (Disc-at-once) at Burning mode: TAO (Track-At-Once) all have established! Simply drive MATSHITA was UNSUPPORTED software producers to write disks. Updating the software to burn CDs, as is windows XP supports the recording and includes drivers for the drive! :)
Your question was not quite clear "then show them on my computer"
1.) You can use a third program software like nero.
To use nero, you have to "purchase" it first, then install nero, then open "Nero burning ROM" application usually either under
"program files\Ahead\Nero\Nero Burning Rom\nero.exe"
Program Files\Nero\...\Nero Burning Rom\Nero.exe
Select the option CD-ROM Iso, then select multi session(if you want to add pictures later) or no multisession (if you dont want to add pictures later)::: For example, your CD takes abour 700MB of data, but you only have 10 pictures @ 30MB or so then you most likely to use multisession.::: Then click on the "new" button to start compiling your cd.
Then you can add your files into your compilation. You can give your CD a name by either double clicking on the little disk icon to your right in the first nero and changing the name OR by selecting "File" from the menu, then selecting the "Compilation properties" option, then click on the "Label" tab, and change your cd's name there.
All you have to do now, after you have given your cd a name and added files to the compilation is to find and click on the "burn" icon located in the nero bar below the "file, edit, new menus".
2.)If you have installed nero, you can also use Nero smart start 2 complile your CD. Benefis: Much quicker and easier to use.