Question about Car Audio & Video
To connect the iphone you need to install Itunes in your computer ..the manager is just for other functions ..the itunes will solve the problem including the sync issue..
or ..just connect the phone ..and see if you can find the iphone memory into the my computer folder like a removable device ..and open it and play them from there ..if you have the driver it should be possible ..assuming we are talking about mp3 files..
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 01, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2012 | iPhone Apps
Mar 31, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
When it comes to unlocking Iphones, Remote unlocking is the best method to be followed or used. . you can unlock your phone instantly within few minutes. This site Unlocking4U.com offers remote unlock for the iPhone. here are the instructions to follow while unlocking the iphone.
1. Allow us to send you an email saying that your phone has been activated or unlocked remotely.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your iPhone 4 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your iPhone 4 Apple iTunes with a SIM card not accepted.
5. Wait until iTunes detects the iPhone 4.
6. 4 Disconnect the iPhone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
7. 4 Apple iPhone is unlocked.
Nov 15, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Aug 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jul 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 02, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!