Question about Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
was extremely difficult to find, but I found it just for you! Please
make sure you rate my answer 4 thumbs up! Thanks so much for
understanding, it would be a huge help to me. Here is the manual /
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro U20i...
Aug 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
May 18, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
Oct 05, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Jun 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
May 03, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!