Question about Kenwood Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sanyo DVR-DX600 Region Code
Could you pls try:
1. Remove DVD or video from the player.
2. Press the ‘Set-up’ button on the remote control.
3. Select the ‘System Info’ mode from the on-screen menu.
4. Using the remote control 10-key type in ‘1101′
5. ‘Region code’ should appear as an option on the ‘System Info’ menu. Initially the region code will be set to 2. Press ‘0′ on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
6. Press ‘OK/Enter’ on the remote control.
7. Finish by pressing the ‘Set-up’ button once more.
This was actually intended for a Sanyo DVR-V100E &HVRDX610 but I was made to understand should also work for DVR-DX600. This was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 08, 2008
Converting the player to Multi-Region:
Requires the use of a Palm Pilot w/Palm OS 3.0 or later and the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/
(Other PDAs using Palm OS and compatible with the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/ can also be used).
1. Program the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote. For instructions on programming the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote click How to Program the Palm Pilot.
2. Power on the DVD player without any DVD in the tray.
3. Keep the programmed Palm Pilot close to the IR port of the DVD player.
4. Start the OmniRemote program.
5. Place OmniRemote in TV mode and tap the "0" button on the OmniRemote.
6. The DVD player will power off.
7. Power the DVD player on again. Check the Region-free status by playing a DVD.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2010 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Dec 28, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-640H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Apr 09, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2009 | Cyberhome DVR 1600 DVD Recorder
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!