Question about Computers & Internet
I will just give you some reasons why computer starts slowly and I hope these will helps.
1.Theres a lot of program in your computer are set in Startup:
- Try to download "CCleaner", you can download this for free at filehippo.com
- As you install this, go to the tab "tools", you can find the Startup here. Delete all the programs here which you might not need during start up.
2. Theres a lot of junk files and registry errors in your system.
- Using CCleaner, clean the junk files and fix all registry errors,,do not back up during registry fix.
3. You have a lot of icons or shortcut in your Desktop.
- More icons or shortcut slowdown the startup of your pc because it times for the system to read this, other graphics and display at your desktop may also slows down the startup.
Hopes this will help...Comment if you like my post..Thanks..!
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2017 | Jaguar Cars & Trucks
Sep 15, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2010 | Maxtor 40GB INTERNAL 3.5- IN ATA133 HDD...
Apr 21, 2010 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Nov 26, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Mar 19, 2009 | Hitachi Deskstar® 7K250 Hard Drive
Sep 24, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!