Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Visit this link:
Posted on Dec 05, 2010
This solution for IP2770 is not good after I done this my printer did not Power ON do not use this solution this solution is not good for your printer
Posted on Aug 13, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How To Reset Waste Ink Canon Pixma MP450
You can try to reset the cartages this may do it Please call back let us know if it worked for you, PLEASE.
Power off printer
Hold down STOP/RESET button then Press and Hold down Power button
Keep Power button down and Release STOP/RESET button
Release power button
Push STOP/RESET button twice
Wait 20-30 seconds - our LED showed Idle
Push STOP/RESET button four times
Push Power button twice
Next time the printer is started the waste count will have been reset.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
SOURCE: i have a canon printer
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP2000
Apr 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
4,543 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!