Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I too had that problem and when I took it in to be repaired, I was told that the unit was out of warranty. So I fixed it myself. This is what I did:
1. Removed the back and the battery
2. Removed the the top cap that holds everything in place.
3. Removed the on/off/lock buttom
4. Removed the two small screws from the top
5. Removed the unit from the case. This was a little tricky and took some finagling.
6. Once removed you see the circuits. I removed the part with the jack which had a metal covering.
7. Removed the metal covering which had two small screws.
8. The connectors in the jack I scrapped with my tiny screwdriver and I pushed them in more to make a tighter connection when the headset goes in.
9. I put everything back together and voila! The chit is working like new.
If you're not brave enough to do this yourself, ask a friend who is tech savy and a do it yourselfer.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
I have a ZVUE Spirit MP3 that has speakers but when i hook in headphones it only comes out of the right earphone and still out of the speakers. does anyone on here know anything to help?
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
The Sansa's are notorious for the headphone jacks failing.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Try getting better headphones
Posted on May 06, 2008
SOURCE: HEADPHONE JACK DOES NOT WORK
what kind of headphones do you have??? some Mp3s cannot supply enough power to those big headphones out of the market right now... try to use a earbud or earphone first and if they are not working it means that the jack is defective
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jun 14, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 06, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jul 23, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 17, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 01, 2008 | Insignia Sport MP3 Player
Apr 11, 2008 | Samsung YP-U2JQB MP3 Player
Apr 10, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: