Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Let me know how this works out for you. Benjamin
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | Washing Machines
Jun 29, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Jun 03, 2011 | General Electric WCVH6600H Front Load...
Sep 24, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-55513 55" Rear Projection...
Jun 29, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jul 06, 2010 | Westinghouse Washing Machines
Jan 19, 2010 | Kenmore HE3T Washer
Apr 04, 2009 | Zanussi FJD1266W Front Load Washer
Apr 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 13, 2007 | Dishwashers
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: