Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
It doesn't use toner, it uses ink. The Staples sales person is an idiot. He should have showed you ink cartridges. Go to WalMart
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 17, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 16, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
Jun 11, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
Apr 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2017 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: