- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi folks - I took apart and totally destroyed my Verizon branded RAZR V3m. There is NO SIM card. Instead, there is a memory chip hard wired to the circuit board. From what I saw, this memory chip is preprogrammed with the phone number and carrier features. The card picture referred to above is for the micro SD card. This card is just for additional memory - for pics, video, and music, dependent on the carrier. I also went to the Motorola web site. They're unlocked RAZR V3's have a SIM slot underneath the battery. Bottom Line? If your RAZR V3 doesn't have a SIM card slot under the battery, forget it. You can not change carriers.
I know of a solution, but it is dangerous to your phone and it will probably void your warranty ifyou break it.
1) open the back of your razr, revealing the battery and the sim card.
2) do you see the small screws that hold the lower part of the phone on? there located on the edge of the phone.
3) unscrew these and take off the black casing that both holds your SIM card in place, and prevents you from putting in an SC card to your phones motherboard.
4) place the sd card onto the pannel of your motherboard, making sure that it fits properly.
5) put everything back together and your done, you now have a thrid storage device on your phone.