Question about Frigidaire (FEB30S7D) Oven
This is the explanation that Frigidaire gives. Press stop key. Turn off power for 30 seconds then turn power on. If the door lock motor never stops rotating, or if the F95 error comes back again, verify wiring of the motor. if wiring is good, replace the EOC. If the problem persists, replace the motor latch assembly.
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2017 | Kenmore Ovens
Jan 30, 2016 | Ovens
Sep 12, 2015 | Bosch HBL5450UC Electric Single Oven
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Dec 30, 2010 | Ovens
May 05, 2010 | Ovens
Sep 17, 2009 | GE Profile JTP56 Electric Double Oven
Oct 19, 2008 | Jenn-Air WW30430P Stainless Steel Electric...
753 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: