Question about HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If the above steps will not work then try
press and hold :
OK and CANCEL, while keeping them on hold put the power cable back in ... it ll do a full NVRAM reset on it .. then it ll prompt u for the language and country follow the steps it ll be resolved ...
Best of luck
Posted on May 28, 2008
Hey UNCLE CHUK - do this my friend:
1. Press Setup.
2. Press down arrow until Preferences is highlighted, press OK, then press OK again.
This displays the Preferences menu, and then selects Set Language & Country/
A list of languages appears. Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the list of languages.
3. When your language is highlighted, press OK.
4. When prompted, press OK for Yes or press down arrow until No is highlighted, then press
The countries/regions for the selected language appear. Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll
through the list.
5. When the country/region you want to select is highlighted, press OK.
6. When prompted, press OK for Yes, or press down arrow until No is highlighted, then press OK.
If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If it didn't or you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks and have a good day.
Posted on May 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Oct 22, 2008 | Compaq A3000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 15, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
May 22, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 11, 2009 | Lexmark X125 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2008 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: