Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others
Temporarily suspend the message for five miles by holding the STOP key for five seconds.
You need the lubricate your treadmill
Follow the steps mentioned below:
Procedure to LUBRICATE the running belt
1) turn treadmill off, and unplug from the wall.
2) Using the T-Wrench or Allen Wrench loosen the rear roller bolts 10-12 counter-clockwise turns.
This should give you enough slack in the running belt to get your hands underneath it.
3) Lift up the running belt as far as you can, then squirt the silicone oil in a zig-zag pattern
across the entire running deck surface. It is best to use the entire bottle (40-50ml) of silicone
that is supplied by Horizon Fitness. [Do not apply silicone oil to the Running Belt]
4) Lay the running belt down, and then tighten the rear roller bolts clockwise the same number of
turns you had done in step 2.
5) Plug unit into wall, flip power switch on then press start. Let the unit run for 3 minutes. Then
walk on the unit for another 3 minutes, This will help spread the silicone oil across the running
6) Wipe off any excess silicone oil that may have seeped out from underneath the running belt
with a damp cloth.
Waxing the Running Deck
1) Turn treadmill on and let it run at the highest speed for approximately 2 minutes.
2) Turn machine off.
3) Loosen belt by turning left and right roller bolts counter clockwise for 10 complete turns using your T-Wrench/Alan wrench.
Note the positions of each bolt on both sides, as you will want to return them to the same position.
4) Lift the running belt to expose deck. Apply paraffin wax to deck from front to rear, making sure to cover entire surface of deck
usually covered by the belt.
5) Tighten the belt on both sides by turning the bolts clockwise and positioning them as they were before you loosened them.
6) Turn your treadmill on and let it run at the highest speed for approximately 2 minutes to evenly distribute the wax.
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 17, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 13, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 18, 2012 | Landice Exercise & Fitness
Aug 15, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T102 12 Program...
Nov 16, 2009 | Startrac Fitness Products Lamar L1400...
Oct 10, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!