Question about Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Thank you for contacting Fixya,<br /> Please refer to Casio website for more info on this watch.<br /> <a rel='nofollow' href="http://www.gshock.com/support/">http://www.gshock.com/support/</a>
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2015 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Nov 06, 2014 | Tag Heuer Link Watches
Jan 20, 2013 | Watches
Aug 19, 2011 | Casio DB36-1AV Wrist Watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Sep 08, 2010 | Watches
Aug 19, 2010 | Timex Watches
Mar 03, 2009 | Bulova Watch
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: