Question about Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

How do i register new appliances on line - Kitchen Ranges

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,073 Answers

What is the brand and model number

Posted on May 05, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My register is frozen and there is a half of what looks like an E on left side

About 3,390 results (0.88 seconds) Search Results

    How to fix a sharp ER-A330 frozen cash register? > Office Appliances, Cash Registers
    ... to fix anything. Free repair help - sharp era330 frozen cash register. ... my cash register is in calculation mode how do I get out of this mode yvette. November ...

    I have a sharp er-a330 cash regester that locked up on me. > Printers
    I have a sharp er-a330 cash regester that locked up on me. how can I reset it so it will... Error code L on a Sharp cash register is not clearly described in any support ...(Only then will I be paid, by deduction of my share from the funds already ...

    Sharp ER-A330 Cash Register programming help and tips
    Sharp ER-A330 Cash Register Tax Programming ... My preference is to programSharp Cash Registers using the Job-Code Based Programming rather then the ...

    ER-A330 ' Cash Registers ' POS ' SHARP - Sharp Electronics

Jan 31, 2016 | Sharp ER-A330 Cash Register

5 Answers

Gas pipe manifold pipe size is 3/4 " , should be 1/2 "

The manual says the pipe of the internal gas line is 1/2 and the external line 3/4 flex gas line :
Use 3/4" flex line to connect between the gas supply and the appliance manifold
pipe, which exits the upper rear of the appliance on 30” and 36” ranges. The appliance manifold pipe connection is 1/2" NPT. Use caution to avoid crimping the 3/4" flex line when making bends.
Suggested length of flex line is 48";moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Use 3/4" flex line to connect between the gas
supply and the appliance manifold pipe.
Please click on this link and get the latest installation manual

Good luck.....

Oct 22, 2008 | Thermador Pro Harmony PRD304EHU (Dual...

1 Answer

Need to change from LP to natural gas

You don't say what appliance so I'm going to tell you to get a registered gas appliance engineer to advise you. You will doubtless need different jets and maybe flame safety sensors. Getting it wrong could be fatal.

Nov 06, 2015 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I need a new temperature control

Try ebay, or there are several on line Appliance parts sites that are ususally very helpful.

Apr 10, 2015 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Defy repair manual

you will need to have a gas registered engineer who can do cookers for this to be done as they have to be registered with gas safe you cannot just " work" on gas appliances. Sorry

May 31, 2014 | Stoves 900DFa Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas)...

1 Answer

I would like to register my new washer and dryer on line. Where do I do this???

The registration will be with the manufacturer of the new washer and dryer...use google to search for the maker of the washer and dryer and follow their links to register. The registration will ask you for the model and serial number as well as name, address, etc.

Jan 23, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Door locked: display panel not lit.

Unplug the appliance and the next day it will work again. Do not use the self clean cycle or I will have to spank you! Did you not know that 900 degrees for 3 hours can harm delicate expensive electronics. Get some easy off and clean that oven or get ready to spend some serious dough on fixing this puppy down the line.

Apr 10, 2009 | KitchenAid KGRA806PSS Gas Kitchen Range

4 Answers


I am trying to go to for 30 min now and I always get error messages. I bought the grill yesterday and want to register it. Help, please. Gisela

Jun 24, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I need to know where to find stainless steel appliance cleaner or polish in my area. I cannot remove adhesive from my new GE oven door.

Go to At the top of the screen click on "Service". Go to the Search menu and type in "stainless steel cleaner" and click "Go". It's available for about $8 a bottle. You can also try any appliance store in your area if you don't wish to order on line. I hope this helps you.

Apr 22, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

40 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8147 Answers

Richard Roth
Richard Roth

Level 3 Expert

9472 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4342 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides