Question about Microwave Ovens
The magnetron or the part the make the radiation that causes the heat has gone bad....it can be replaced but it really is not a DIY job, it is too dangerous....high voltage...
Here is a tip that I wrote that will help explain this further...
Microwave Oven Basic Troubleshooting Tips
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 21, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 07, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 29, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 28, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 16, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 03, 2011 | Hotpoint RVM1435 Microwave Oven
Nov 28, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 12, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!