Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
The best way to fix PS3 light blinking is to fix by yourself! Learn the PS3 fixing technique by using this product here :
PS3 Ultimate Fixing Guide
This is a package of text and video tutorials written by a professional PS3 repairman. Follow his demo you can easily to unscrew your console and fix parts inside. When you have learned the repair skills, no need to ask anyone here again!
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
Follow the procedure below to fix the problem on your ps3,
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is a heat sync problem. Your CPU and GPU will need to be re-seated as well. Email email@example.com for more information.
Posted on May 16, 2009
Posted on May 15, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2012 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
PS3 Red/Yellow Light
If you are seeing this error it is because the GPU and the
CPU have overheated and you will need to stop the heat to fix this. You can
send the console in and they will fix it for you but it does take about 4 weeks
You can quite easily fix this with a few household tiems
Check out this link for a full solution:
Sep 24, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 03, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 12, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 12, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 10, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 15, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!