Question about Apple iPod touch
Ok this happened to me before. this is what you do.
1. plug ipod into another computer (possibley a freinds)
2. download the latest ipod software
3. set up as new ipod (your ipod should work like the very first time you used it)
4. plug back into your computer and sync with your itunes
5. ipod should be back to normal
good luck. leave a comment if this does not work please
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2011 | Apple iPhone Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 29, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
May 23, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 16, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 25, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 10, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 12, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!