Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Follow the procedure below to fix the problem on your ps3,
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2013 | Microsoft Excel for PC
on Jul 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2013 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
Start off by doing one of the following: Select the range of cells that you want to make into a table within your worksheet then proceed to Step 2 OR Start immediately with Step 2.
Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the document.
Find the "Tables" group, then click on "Table." The "Create Table" dialog box will appear.
Type in a range for your table if you did not select a range in Step 1. If you did already select a range then that range will automatically appear in the dialog box.
Check the "My Table Has Headers" box if the data set you selected already contains the headers you want to use. If you don't check this box, the table will display default header names, which you can then go in and change.
Hit the "OK" button at the bottom of the Create Table dialog box to create your table.
Mar 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2011 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Dec 02, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 10, 2010 | Apple Mac Pro Desktop
Apr 09, 2009 | Apple Mac Pro Desktop
Mar 21, 2009 | Microsoft Works 8.0 for PC
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!