Question about SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Sandisk has a firmware manger install update manger(firmware manger) and let it do the work if you have internet if no internet still get update manger and put the frimware in C:/program files/??(sandisk folder)/firmware. the restore and it will use that firmware.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
You will need to manually reinstall the firmware from the Sansa Website
Current version is 01.02.15 (at this date 1/30/11)
On your clip the version number may be followed with an "a"
Your clip should be at least 50% charged or greater before following these steps
DO NOT use the Sansa Updater
1. Download the current firmware for your Clip+ from the Sansa Website
2. Save the zipped firmware (clipplus01.02.15.zip) to a folder you can easily locate (Downloads)
3. Create a new folder naming it what you wish.. (Sansa Firmware)
4. Open the downloaded zipped file(clipplus01.02.15.zip) using something like Winrar
5. Delete the file clpp_data.dat (This is the slot radio ad)
6. Extract/unzip the remaining file clppa.bin to the new folder (Sansa Firmware)
7. Plug in your Sansa Clip
8. Drag and drop (copy) the clppa.bin file into the internal memory or root of the clip
9. Unplug the clip from the USB port on your PC
10. The firmware will update and the media will refresh.. and you will no longer have the Slot radio Ad on your clip
I have three clips.. 2 of the 2 gb.. 1 of the 4 gb and now a plus 8 gb.. and yes..I too found the banner ad annoying as all get out.
Jan 18, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 07, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Sep 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jul 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jun 03, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Dec 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Oct 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jul 26, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: