Question about Televison & Video
1. Remove Disc from Tray.
2. Switch Off Player
3. Wait 30 Seconds, Then Reconnect Mains.
4. Turn On player with Remote Control. Wait for player to Finish Loading and Display 'No Disc'.
5. Press Enter on Remote Control. (There will be No On-Screen Response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be No On-screen Response.)
7. Press Enter on the Remote Control. Player will Automatically Turn Off.
8. Turn Player On.
9. Open Tray
10. Close tray.
11. Turn Player Off then On Again.
12. Player is Now Region Free
Posted on May 05, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 09, 2017 | Cameras
Aug 15, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2010 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Dec 05, 2009 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 27, 2009 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Dec 14, 2008 | Samsung HT-X40 System
Mar 22, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!