Question about YouTube Videos
Go to tool , internet option, advance setting and reset orignal settings, or download reginout that may solve ur issue
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
I suspect the issue is cuased by an incorrect setting or third party software. I have the following suggestions.
Suggestion 1: Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Please open Internet Explorer, click "Tools", and click "Internet Options".
2. Switch to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Refer to "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" section, and click "Reset".
4. Click "Close" when the resetting process is complete.
5. Close Internet Explorer and restart it.
Suggestion 2: Run IE without Add-ons
1. Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
2. Visit website in this IE.
Does it work?
Hope it helps.
1. That all of your homepages are in the same security zone... one may be in
the Trusted zone while the rest are in the internet zone (Tools>Internet
Options - Security tab)
2. Make sure that none of your installed toolbars have their popup blocker
turned on. You don't need these and they can interfere with the built in IE
Always test IE by running in no-Addons mode.
Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Internet Explorer(no Addons).
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
May 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jan 19, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 18, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Dec 29, 2007 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!