Question about Health & Beauty
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
You can get the manual on link below. If not the right one please give the whole model #
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
May 15, 2012 | Bell Sports Bell Fitness Step Pedometer...
Jun 13, 2010 | MIO Step 1 Pedometer Pink
Mar 01, 2010 | Sportline Exercise & Fitness
Jan 20, 2010 | Omron Hj 720ITC Advanced Pocket Pedometer
Jan 11, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 20, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
Oct 18, 2009 | Silva Exercise & Fitness
Apr 24, 2009 | RTO Reebok CS-1 Pedometer
Jan 07, 2009 | Omron Hj 720ITC Advanced Pocket Pedometer
537 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!