Question about Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Here is some reset procedure for canon i80 printer
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold down the Resume/Cancel button
3. Press and hold down the Power button.
4. While holding down Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
5. While still holding the Power button, press 3 times the Resume/Cancel button.
6. Release the Power button
(printer will initialize, LED blinks in green)
7. When the Led steadily lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times.
8. Press the Power button and wait until the printer initialize again and return to menu selection.
9. Turn off the printer and then turn on again and print a test page.
I hope that is what you needed.
Please comeback and do rate this solution.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Jun 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Mar 17, 2017 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
May 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: