Question about Acer AL1912 19" LCD Monitor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2011 | BenQ FP731 17" LCD Monitor
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Apr 17, 2010 | Dell E153FP 15" LCD Monitor
Apr 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Jan 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Oct 19, 2008 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
Aug 26, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Nov 20, 2007 | Acer AL2016W 20" LCD Monitor
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: