Question about Siemens Gigaset 4215 Cordless Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
You can downlaod the manual from uniden in pdf form.
the -4 or -5 refers to how many handsets you set. The 1580 is the actual model number.
To register I think all you do is place them on the master pad once then on their own charger stations. On some models they come all done so you just plug them in charge them up and use them.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
Well you can please follow the below link to get your manul -
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2012 | Siemens Gigaset A495 Cordless Phone
Jan 05, 2010 | Siemens Gigaset 2420 Cordless Phone
Sep 12, 2009 | Siemens Gigaset 8825 Cordless Phone
Jun 19, 2009 | Siemens Gigaset 8825 Cordless Phone
May 23, 2009 | Siemens Gigaset 4200 Cordless Expansion...
Dec 26, 2008 | Siemens Gigaset 8800 Cordless Expansion...
Jun 15, 2008 | Lands Phones
Sep 04, 2007 | Siemens Gigaset 8825 Cordless Phone
273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!