Question about Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
It would be in the manual
aboutprojectors (dot) com has them if you dont
PLease rate my help if this helps
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW420 DLP Projector
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW95 DLP Projector
Nov 09, 2009 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
Aug 02, 2009 | Toshiba TDP-T90 Multimedia Projector
Feb 01, 2009 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
Dec 09, 2007 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: