Question about Horizon AFG 3.0 AT Treadmill
Thank you for your question! Let me walk you through a process to determine what is slipping on your treadmill. Follow the directions below and this will diagnose what is wrong. If you need parts you can obtain most horizon parts cheaper on ebay and if you do not want to use ebay go through the factory to order them.
* take nail polish or paint and place a mark starting on the front roller pulley and going onto the front roller metal shaft
* then try to walk on it and see if the white mark separates
* if it does then the roller is bad and would need replaced or tap screws placed through the pulley into the metal shaft to hold it in place
* if it doesn't separate then the drive belt is slipping and most likely will need replaced, although you could try spraying belt dressing on it to see if that would be a temporary fix.
* if neither of these is your problem and the walk belt is slipping then you will need to try to adjust the screws in the back of the treadmill through the end caps. these are allen wrench screws.
Tighten each one the same amount such as 1 full turn to start with.
see if you can now walk without it slipping.
If not then tighten 1-2 more turn on both sides.
If after 2-3 full turns it is not tight enough
I would recommend replacing the walk belt.
Hopefully this helps with your problem!
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2016 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Jan 05, 2016 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Oct 29, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 11, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 27, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 08, 2010 | RTO Image 15.0R Treadmill Walking Belt
Apr 06, 2010 | York Barbell Home Use Fold-Up Treadmill
Mar 19, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 12, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 25, 2011 | Horizon AFG 3.0 AT Treadmill
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: