Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
Plz try by reinstalling the ethernet driver, if the problem is not solved then check with a working lan cable.if your ethernet card is working with another lan cable then your ethernet card is faulty other wise your cable is faulty.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2013 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2012 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Test all leads that attach to your hard drive including electrical extensions IDE,SATA
the leads from your "((motherboard to your hard drive))" make sure they have a secure connection and are not faulty or just replace them they might be faulty:
make sure all leads that are attached to your drives dvd\cd 3 1/2 inch floppy have secure connections and are not faulty even the electrical extensions or just replace them they could be faulty a computer needs its connections to continue its cycle and have an end so any faulty leads will end up with a computer error If your computer came with a motherboard disc the drivers could be on it or you might have a dirty graphics card remove the graphics card and clean the socket
hope this helps
Jul 01, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
May 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
May 03, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Nov 02, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Oct 24, 2009 | E-Machines T5048 (7136) PC Desktop
Feb 26, 2016 | Compaq TFT5015 15" LCD Monitor
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!