Question about Acer Aspire One AOA150-1555 8.9-Inch Netbook PC Notebook
Click to Download
1. Chipset Driver - Chipset Intel Chipset Driver 126.96.36.1998
2. 3G Module Driver - 3G Acer 3G Module Driver 1.00.146
3. 3G Module Driver - 3G Option 3G Module Driver 2.3
4. 3G Module Driver - 3G QUALCOMM 3G Module Driver 1.0.09
5. Audio Driver - Audio Realtek Audio Driver 188.8.131.5210
6. Camera Driver - Camera liteon Camera Driver 184.108.40.206
7. Camera Driver - Camera Suyin Camera Driver 220.127.116.11
8. Card Reader Driver - Jmicron Card Reader Driver 1.00.16.01
9. LAN Driver - Lan Intel LAN Driver 5.698.701.2008
10. Touchpad Driver - TouchPad Synaptics Touchpad Driver
11. VGA Driver - VGA Intel VGA Driver 18.104.22.16826
12. Wireless LAN Driver - Atheros Driver 22.214.171.124
About your problem, you need to download the number 5, 9 and 12.
Install and enjoy.. Hope that help...
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
Click "Start." Right-click "Computer" or "My Computer." Choose "Manage." Click on "Device Manager."
Double-click on the device group that contains the device you wish to update. For instance, network cards will be listed under "Network Adapters," and video cards will be listed under "Display Adapters." Double-clicking on a category will display all devices your computer has installed that fall within that category.
Right-click on the device you wish to update. Click "Properties." Note the device name, manufacturer, model number and other pertinent information listed on the "General" tab.
Go to the website of the device's manufacturer. Search for driver downloads appropriate for your specific device and operating system. Hardware manufacturers often have driver support and search tools that allow you to enter the name of a device to search for all available drivers for the device.
Download and install the most recent driver available for your device. Typically you will have to click a "Download" link and save a .exe file to your hard drive. Double-click on the .exe installer to launch a driver install wizard. Follow the instructions of the wizard. Click "Next" and agree to license agreements, as necessary. Restart your computer when prompted.
Posted on Dec 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: installation of driver
May be the driver you have in your netbook is not compatible with that device... Try to download in the internet on the specific device name you have in your netbook..
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire 10.1 LCD, Athlon Dual-Core,...
Nov 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 25, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
May 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
May 03, 2010 | Acer Aspire One AOD2501604 Netbook
Apr 03, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: