Question about Canon FAXPHONE L170 Plain Paper Laser
You want a TX (transmit) Report. You can have the report printed after each fax is transmitted, including the first page of the fax sent if desired. Follow these steps to turn on the report.
1. Press Menu button
2. Use (left or right) arrows to FAX SETTINGS, press Set button
3. Use arrows to REPORT SETTINGS, press Set button
4. Use arrows to TX REPORT (may be there already), press Set button
5. Use arrows to OUTPUT YES, press Set button
6. If screen says REPORT WITH TX IMAGE, press Set button
7. Use arrows to ON or OFF, as desired, press Set button
8. Press Stop/Reset to exit the menu
Posted on May 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2011 | Sharp FO 5800 Fax
Mar 26, 2010 | Brother IntelliFAX 4750 Plain Paper Laser...
Mar 11, 2010 | Sharp UX-B750 Inkjet Fax
Oct 22, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-550 Plain Paper Laser...
Aug 10, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 5750e Laser Fax
Feb 02, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-595 Plain Paper Laser...
Feb 18, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 1270E Plain Paper Fax
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!