Question about Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Hi hope you could help me make my mintek mdp 1760 code free already tried code free versions of other mintek portable DVD but does not work email me at com">hawalistik_manny@yahoo>com thanks
1. POWER ON
2. PRESS ‘SET-UP’ BUTTON
3. SELECT THE ‘PREFERENCES’ MENU (PRESS CENTER ARROW BUTTON THIS IS THE ENTER BUTTON)
4. INPUT THE PASSWORD CODE 224455
5. PRESS ‘LEFT’ AND ‘DOWN’ BUTTON (NOW THE SCREEN WILL SHOW ‘REGION CODE 1’)
6. PRESS NUMBER BUTTON (2 TO 6) TO CHANGE ZONE. (TRY 10/0 BUTTON FIRST, IF ACCEPTED THEN PRESS SETUP, YOUR PLAYER IS NOW REGION FREE)
7. PRESS ‘SETUP’ BUTTON TO EXIT.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2016 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
on May 29, 2009 | Mintek MDP-1770 Portable DVD Player
Apr 14, 2011 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Dec 03, 2010 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Jul 13, 2009 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Jan 06, 2009 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Feb 20, 2008 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: