Question about IMSI TurboCAD Full Version for Mac
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Establish the scale you wish to use and the size of paper you wish to use and in menu File > Page Layout select your scale - for architectural we commonly use 1/20th so select User Defined and type in 1/20 and the field automatically calculates the decimal - this is now the drawing scale. All future line-work will be scaled from the full size, so you draw full size, it's that easy. As your drawing take shape and you know the extents of it you can change the Rows and Columns to suit, if you check the box that says 'show drawing in preview', it becomes quite easy to see where you are going. This puts you in the picture, so to speak - now for the dimensioning. This is where it gets long winded.
2. First establish your arrow head ( or dim'n line terminator ) style and size in menu DimPen select Arrow Head > Style and check your terminator, then select Arrow Head size. This opens a dialogue box that has pre-set values - Multiply all these values by the denominator of your scale - in this case - 20, all except for the angle - for obvious reasons. Click the OK button.
3. Text sizes for both dimension and notes. Select the Text icon on the Main Tool Palette then Text in the menu, then Size > User Defined, I commonly use 3.5mm, so again multiply this by your scale denominator ( 3.5 x 20 = 70 ) and check the Model radio button, then Ok.
4. Dimension text is much the same way. Just select the Dimension Icon on the Main Tool Palette and DimText in the menu, if you use different size text for notes and dimensions this would affect your values.
5. Now we put it together in the manager.
From the menu select Dimension > Standards Layout > Standards Manager. This opens a dialogue box with a whole set of values with a heading file relating to a current Standard i.e. ( DIN; JIS; ISO ); Scroll through and Select the one you are using.
For more info Go through the user manuel from the link below:
or contact them ;
TurboCAD Phone Support
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer 2D 5
Mar 02, 2011 | IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 14 (Win) Full Version...
Jan 29, 2010 | Apple MacBook Pro PC Notebook
Nov 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2009 | IMSI TurboCAD 2D Full Version Academic...
May 20, 2009 | IMSI Turbocad Mac Pro 2D/3D V 2.0...
Mar 02, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Jul 16, 2007 | IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 10 for PC
Jan 17, 2011 | IMSI TurboCAD Full Version for Mac
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: