Question about SmartParts (1DPFSP01) Digital Picture Frame
It seems your photo frame got problem in internal sub power supply section that is why it turns off after a while for some reason.
Visual check is required to find out any voltage regulator might stop functioning after heating up, local tv repair shop will help you to rectify problem.
I'm afraid it is not user level fix nor issue can be resolved by resetting it on default factory settings. It sounds hardware problem that turns off photo frame and technician can look in to it.
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
I di not think that you can have access from the computer to the settings ..but if it has a manager for it .....the thing to try is to remove any power source from it ..ac adapter ..batteries all...and leave it like that a few minutes..than power it up again and see if the settings that caused that are gone..
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Reset button on the camera
Cameras manufactured prior to the year 2000 do not have reset buttons or options in the menus. Follow the steps below to reset:
NOTE: If your camera is experiencing an issue and it is not resolved by performing the appropriate reset or initialize procedure above, service may be required.
Jan 06, 2015 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Jun 06, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Hewlett Packard Techno...
Dec 08, 2013 | Samsung ES30 Digital Camera
Please print printer settings configuration page. The page will explain the printer menus and change values. Menus are represented by Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load/Remove Paper light sequences. Menu Items and their values are indicated by Paper Jam and Error Light sequences
Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the front access cover
3. Press and hold the red Stop button while powering up the printer.
4. The lights should cycle, release it when the light stops cycling.
5. Close the cover once the ! light displays
6. The lights should cycle again.
7. Then press the Continue button.
8. This should print a Printer Diagnostics page.
9. On the Printer diagnostic page, Use the Utilities menu to troubleshoot printer problems
- Return the printer settings to factory default values.
- Sometimes resetting the printer to the original settings solves formatting problems.
- All menu items are reset to the factory default values except:
- All settings in the Parallel menu, Network menu, and USB menu.
- All downloaded resources (fonts, macros, and symbol sets) in printer memory (RAM) are deleted.
- Resources in flash memory are unaffected.
10. Please locate the value that would say "Factory Defaults".
11. We would need to follow the exact light sequence that you see for the "Factory Defaults".
12. Press and release the Cancel button to advance through the menus and the menu items to the one we would need.
13. Press and hold the Continue button until all the lights cycle to save the function/value.
14. Restart the printer.
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Apr 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
Jun 25, 2010 | SmartParts SPX8 Digital Picture Frame
Jan 29, 2009 | SmartParts SPX8 Digital Picture Frame
Dec 07, 2008 | SmartParts SPX8 Digital Picture Frame
395 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: