Question about Compaq ~:~ HEWLETT PACKARD HARDWARE ~:~ Officejet L7590 All-in-One , Fax, Scanner, Copier Laser Printer
Try increasing the virtual memory setting in windows or increasing the RAM in the p.c if it can be upgraded,
Posted on Jan 16, 2018
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Thank you for your response, just try the following solution, wont take much of your time.
1. Check if the printer is plugged in properly. Confirm that printer power plug is connected to the printer and plugged into a live power outlet. After the printer is plugged in, the printer switches on automatically. There is no power button on the printer.
If the printer will not operate, see "The printer will not operate after it is plugged in"
2. This problem may arise if the printer and the computer are not connected properly. Ensure that the power cord and printer cable are securely connected.
3. Another possible reason to this problem is the operation of the print spool. If the print spool is not operating correctly, cancel print spooling and print with the print data sent directly to the printer.
Follow the procedures below:
A. Open the Printer Properties dialog box directly from the Start button.
B. Click the Spool Settings button on the Details tab and select "Print directly to the printer."
4. Ensure that the printer port (LPT1) is functioning properly.
Check the status of the printer port:
A. Right-click My Computer on the desktop and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
B. Click the Device Manager tab. Double-click Ports on the Device Manager tab then double-click Printer Port (LPT1).
C. Check information about problems with the port in Device Status in the General tab.
D. Click the Resources tab and check Conflicting devices. For information on how to delete a conflicting device, refer to the user's manual for the device.
5. Installation of printer driver may cause this problem as well. There may be a problem with the printer driver. Remove the printer driver and reinstall it.
6. Check whether there is a WPS (Windows Printing System) driver installed on your computer. You may not be able to print correctly if a WPS driver is installed.
A. Click Start, Settings, then Printers.
B. If a WPS driver is installed, open the WPS driver Properties dialog box by right-clicking its icon and selecting Properties from the pop up menu. In the Details tab, check the "print to the following port" setting.change the WPS driver port setting to FILE or uninstall the WPS driver.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Printout a configuration page from the printer display, look wath it says according to the intern jetdirect.
Does the green led blinks on the back of the printer if not try another line or you NIC on the formatter board is defective.
Buy Q7848-60002 formatterboard P3005N/DN/X (incl NIC)
Posted on May 22, 2008
SOURCE: Dead USB Ports...
This model has the wireless internet card port. I bought (from
Best Buy) an adapter that plugs into this port that has 2 usb connectors. It has worked GREAT! But, before I figured this out, I had to put up with only one usb port that was almost shorted out.
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
SOURCE: Creepy 'USB' issues...
check you USB wire end, if that center piece ( that white piece inside the connection) is missing that the problem. that white piece separates electrical connection, it it not there it causes a shorts curcuit and the pc shuts down
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Jan 23, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Jul 06, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Feb 06, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 05, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: