Question about Samsung Cell Phones
It took me many hours to work it out!
- Phone settings.
- Phone profiles.
- Select (highlight) the one you want &.
- Select OPTIONS with the left soft key.
- Click Edit (1).
- Use the directional key (right) to highlight the New Messages.
- Scroll down to Message Alert.
- Left soft key OPTIONS & select edit (as above).
- Then click the directional key until you hit either Downloaded Music or sounds (depending on where you stored your sound file).
- Select your file.
- Left soft key & select SAVE.
- Then that's it, done!
Please email me with if it works for u or not. firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jul 30, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Feb 16, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 12, 2010 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Dec 25, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 11, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Apr 16, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 27, 2008 | Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2008 | Cell Phones
667 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!