My Intel D845EPI Motherboard never displays any thing. I changed the
power supply unit, put a new processor, changed the RAM chip, dusted
the board but all was not positive, I real love that mother board and
can't afford losing it. any thing technical i can do, please help
Determine defects by difference sounds coding with build-in speaker.
It can diagnosis the motherboard signal which show the problem of CPU, Memory, video card, etc.
The POST code display is made up of a dual, dot matrix hexadecimal read-out that display's Power On Self Test (POST) status codes
Support the power source working indicator -- +5V,+12V,+3.3V and 12V(When indicator LED is on to indicate its respective power is fine, otherwise to indicate its respective power is failure.)
Fully compatible with any kind motherboards which has the PCI and ISA bus slot.
If this solution was any help at all please press accept or ask more questions with the other button.And if you need anything else let me know, you can ask me 24/7 by clicking on the ask me button, I will ansver in most cases within 24hours.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
computer not power on can be caused by 2 thing, first is your power supply was dead, and the second is your motherboard was broken
try to connect another power supply, if your motherboard can power on it mean your power supply was dead if still not power on it mean your motherboard was dead, change the motherboard with new one
change jumper to its normal position then plug out ur powercable,now u see there is 1 battery in motherboard just remove it and start pc for a sec and then shutdown again and put battery back,start ur pc and check
ELECTRIC SHOK OR IMPROPER EARTHING IS DAMAGE POWER SUPPLY,MOTHERBOARD,PROCESSOR,RAM
HOW TO CHECK IT.
(WHEN CHECKING KEEP CAUTION :- REMOVE HARD DISK DRIVE POWER SUPPLY SOCKET)
1. check power supply watt 400/450 and same another power supply install and check it. if power supply change and system is working ok so problem in your power supply.
2. check CMOS cell on motherboard,(3 volt)
3. Bfore power supply changing check on mother board any capasitor is like as damaged or not.
OR check main chipset ic is marked as intel.whenpower on it is very hitting or
normal)if very hitting require to repair your motherboard.(intel chipset ic near cmos cell or pci slot,)
4. checking of ram on other pc (working or not)(one beeps coming or not,if one beep coming ram is working ok)