Question about Apple iPod classic 6th Generation Digital Media Player
This is what I did and it worked like a charm:
1. Connect your iPod Classic to your computer USB (I used Windows 7)
2. When it is identified as an external drive, click My Computer to show the devices.
3. Right Click the iPod Drive and click format,
4. Leave the default settings except uncheck the Quick Format box.
5. Start formatting. It takes some time but the blue bar should be moving until format is complete.
6. Run iTunes if it is not already running. Restore the iPod.
It will restore flawlessly.
twitter : @bdfangeles
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 01, 2010 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Nov 13, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 04, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 28, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Aug 16, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
May 23, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 15, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 21, 2012 | Apple iPod classic 6th Generation Digital...
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: