Question about Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Follow the steps below in order to solve the problem:
1. Download from the site as recommended SSC Service Utility http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/
2. When taking off the scanner unit there is a smallish cover on the left hand side of the printer at the back; remove this and disconnect two ribbon cables, two cables with push pin conectors and a spade connector, 5 altogether.
3. Two screws hold down the hinges of the scanner unit remove and store carefully. Lift off scanner unit.
4. Take out four screws holing printer body on, long magnetic philips screwdriver needed. store screws lift off cover.
5. At back of printer are the three waste ink pads; use a spade end screw driver to lift out one at a time. They are about 5cm x 9cm and the bottom one is slightly different shape to other two.
6. Rinse them thoroughly with water and then squeeze out and dry. I used kitchen roll and then hair dryer.
7. Replace one at a time tucking in corner bits with screwdriver.
8. Replace body, scanner unit, wires and cover.
9. Connect up printer and switch on. Error light will come on again; don't dispair, this is what fooled me. Open SSC utility on desktop and then close; icon appears in lower right screen on application bar like printer icon. Right click and pop up menu appears; left click on "Protection Counter" and then "Reset Protection Counter".
10. Turn off printer and then switch back on again. Error light should go out and you can carry on.
I hope the above helps to solve your problem.
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2015 | Washing Machines
Sep 06, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 18, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 10, 2007 | HP OfficeJet K80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: