Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Please follow these steps to get the problem fixed:
1. change the paper type (in printer options) from plain to "photo".
2. Take out the printer head by pushing in on tab in front, lift up holder and remove head. I soaked it in rubbing alcohol--just enough to cover screens, about 5 min. Rinse with water till clear, dry and reinstall it and try after that it should work.
3. un a printer self-test(review manual) and check results. If no black output, its a printer problem. In most cases, inspect the innards for any possible massive leaks or clogs.
4. Make sure there is nothing covering the jets on the cartridge. Also how long has it been laying around? it might have dried out, and/or expired. On new printers the cartridges have expirations and it will not use them after a certain amount of time. Also try a printer self cleaning.
5. Do a complet printer clean up. The above mentioned steps should help.
Posted on Aug 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 26, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2009 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 12, 2008 | Cannon MULTIPASS C530 Printer
Sep 24, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!