Question about Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Buy a real camera. X014 is cheap and has a foggy cheap lens. It will never take a good quality picture. It is a waste of a 10 megapixel chip!
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
1. Turn on the camera
2. Press the SET button (lower right).
3. Press the "trashcan" button ( to the right of the SET button) to scroll through the setup menu, 15 times, to get to the calendar icon.
4. Press the "ViviLink" button (below the SET button) to scroll down to "date setup."
5. Use the buttons surrounding the SET button (Scene, Trashcan, Flash, and ViviLink) as left,right,, up, and down arrows. Use up and down to change the month, then right to get to the date and up/down to change it, then right again to get to the year and up/down to change it, and so on through hour, minute, second, and AM/PM. Once the clock is set, press MODE to accept the settings.
6. You can scroll up and change whether you want the camera to timestamp the pictures - I turn this off.
7. Press mode again to exit the setup.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
SOURCE: vivicam X014 how do i dowmload
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program.
Posted on Jan 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Aug 10, 2011 | Vivitar X014 Digital Camera
Apr 12, 2011 | Cameras
Jan 19, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Dec 25, 2010 | Cameras
Dec 06, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Dec 05, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Nov 13, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Aug 02, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Jan 15, 2015 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!