Question about O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hey, please check whether u copied the music files to card memory... u might have copied it onto the phone memory by mistake... regards
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
if u instal proper jar file it will open , try to install java jar file , like 170/120 pix , do not install any 3d games ,
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
try using your wap browser to downlaod but its only beneficial if you have and unlimited data plan from your operator........or you can buy a card reader its cheap............
Posted on May 16, 2009
I got a beautiful answr on d net surfn 4 yr questn ...
You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game. 1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required. 2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked. 3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect) 4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone. 5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again. 6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open. 7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again. A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).
Posted on May 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 27, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2009 | Samsung SCH-i760 Smartphone
Nov 01, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2009 | Samsung Hue (SCH-r500) Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Samsung SCH-u740 Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2009 | Samsung Hue (SCH-r500) Cellular Phone
Jan 04, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!