Question about Samsung U900 Soul Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hello! I had my touch screen
i was having the same problem for three days contentiously . but thanks god i solved it .try to take off the back cover and , SIM cards and memory card .Now use the hair dryer for 7 ,10 minutes and the problem will solve ,if not so may be you will need to take off the four screws to fix the cables from inside . wish that i helped you
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
SOURCE: Touch screen doesn't work on
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Take care in solving the problem....
Posted on Aug 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Bernina Artista 180
Nov 08, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jul 31, 2011 | Cameras
Jul 03, 2011 | Sony Reader Touch PRS-600
May 09, 2011 | Samsung Wave S8500 Smartphone
Press the clear mode key (yellow key)
Use the keypad to enter "107"
Old down clear/stop for at least 3 secounds (red key)
Enter the service mode (on the touch screen press "copy mode")
Exit all the way to return to the copy window.
Turn the machine off/on.
If doesn´t work you have to call technical assistence.
Feb 12, 2011 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
May 15, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E840 Smartphone
Oct 16, 2009 | Samsung Instinct Cell Phone
Sep 12, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!