Here's the download link:
DSP Group TrueSpeech Audio Codec 220.127.116.11 http://www.codec-download.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=505&ttitle=DSP_Group_TrueSpeech_Audio_Codec_18.104.22.168
1. Extract tssoft32.acm into your C:/Windows/System32 folder, rename your old tssoft32.acm to tssoft32OLD.acm and rename the new unzipped file tssoft32[Codec-Download.de].acm to tssoft32.acm .
2. In Control Panel, go to Add Hardware.
3. Click Next and after it searches choose 'Yes, I have already connected
the hardware'. Click Next.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the 'Installed harware' list and choose
'Add a new hardware device'. Click Next.
5. Choose 'Install the hardware that I manually select from a list
(Advanced)'. Click Next.
6. Choose ' Sound, video and game controllers' from the 'Common hardware
types' list. Click Next.
7. Click on the 'Have Disk' button.
8. Click 'Browse'
9. Navigate to the 'C:/Windows/System32' folder
10. Choose '$winnt$.inf'. Click Ok.
11. Click 'Continue Anyway' if you get a warning box.
12. Select 'DSP Group TrueSpeech™ Audio CODEC from the list. Click Next.
13. Click Next again to install.
14. Restart if necessary.
*This was taken from another site
It wast posted by Faizi