Question about Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
SOLUTION FOR Four keys as g,h, backspace and windows key...:-
I read this on a website and it worked wonders for me. TRY THIS:-
1. Just remove the adapter so that your laptop does not get any power.
2. Let the battery go completely empty and let the laptop get shut down with low battery automatically.
3. After laptop gets shut down, remove the battery and clean it with some cloth. Also clean the battery panel.
4. Press and hold the power button for kind of 30 seconds or so (laptop will not get ON).
5. Plug in the adapter to the laptop and start the laptop normally.
This process will fix it for you.
If the above does not work:-
1. Start the computer in safe mode with the last best configuration. It may also work for you.
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2011 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 26, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
Apr 02, 2010 | AT&T Siemens S46 GSM Cellular Phone
Mar 13, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Jan 28, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
Nov 30, 2008 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO D-7830 Notebook
Apr 25, 2008 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
May 30, 2012 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
May 23, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
555 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: