Question about Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer
E24 = Purge unit error.
You may need to also clean out you waste ink. try this below..Resetting Printer Canon MP140, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460,
MP470, MP500, MP510, MP530, MP600, MP610, MP800, MP820, MP810, MP830,
1. turn off the canon printer
2. resistant "resume button" (red triangles) + key "power" at the same time.
3. tetep hold the "power", release the button "resume Button"
4. without releasing the button "Power", double click the "resume", then
then release both keys.
5. click the "resume" four times fast
6. press one time the "power" to confirm "reset counter absorber."
7. to function "disable the printer" press the "power" once again.
Below is your user manual.
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
327 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: