Question about Samsung HT-X40 System
Sounds like Something is hooked up backwards or voltage is wrong and it's over heating
1. make sure all the speaker pos/neg connections are attached properly as instructed.
2. make sure all voltage selector is set to 120V not 220v
3. try playing with no speakers and add just one speaker at a time (power off with each addition)
4. check the fan on the PSC (printed circuit board) - inherant problem
5. if the above don't work and it's under warranty return it immediately for a replacement
6. if not make sure cooling fan is working and dust free - sometimes flipping or turning it around does the trick this is a design flaw
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I am having Sony HTD-C800DP Home Theatre system. I would like to know how to play DIVIX DVDs. I couldnt successful. Any one of you please help me in this. Kindly send information to my e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance.
Posted on Nov 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 06, 2014 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 23, 2014 | Denon AVR-2312CI
Jan 06, 2010 | Pioneer VSX-516-K
Aug 16, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 15, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
1,181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: