Question about Homelite Blower Frame Up04405 Up04405a Bp250 Backpacker
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The initial setting is 1 1/2 turns out. Screw them all the way in and them turn them 1 1/2 turns out. This is the starting position and should start, it may need some final adjustments to run like you need it to run.
Remember more the screw is out the more fuel it will get.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
1) remove the recoil housing
**NOTE: normally you DO NOT need to remove the rotor pulley or spring to replace the rope. This is the area that causes so many guys a lot of extra trouble
2) locate the string that is left and the hole it is threaded thru
3) determine how much string has broken off of the rope that came out
Note: if more than 1 inch is left, then the rope needs to be replaced
4) after rope is obtained, make sure both ends are melted to a point for easier threading thru handle and rope rotor
5) install the rope (with the handle installed on one end) thru the recoil housing and towards the rope rotor.
6) with the rotor free of tension, route the rope from the groove toward center and up thru the hole. Tie a knot in the end of the rope, leaving a 3/8" tail free.
7) wind the rotor in the direction of what the rope would pull (this will tighten the spring) until the spring is completely wound. remove 1/2 to 1 revolution, and then allow rope to wind onto the rotor until all rope is wound.
8) Pull the rope several times to position rope properly into rotor.
*note : there should be NO droop in the handle after released
If droop is evident, wind the rotor and rope 1 revolution tighter so there is no droop of handle when released
9) when unit is functioning proplerly, re-install housing onto unit
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/rolandw_c013176d62ee17ae
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2014 | Homelite Garden
Dec 18, 2011 | Garden
Feb 12, 2011 | Homelite 'Yard Broom' Leaf Blower
Aug 05, 2010 | Homelite Consumer Products MightyLite...
Jul 24, 2010 | Homelite Consumer Products MightyLite...
Nov 09, 2017 | Homelite 'Yard Broom' Leaf Blower
Oct 14, 2009 | Homelite 'Yard Broom' Leaf Blower
Jul 27, 2009 | Homelite Consumer Products Backpack...
Apr 15, 2009 | Homelite Consumer Products MightyLite...
Feb 17, 2018 | Homelite Garden
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: